Stay away from this company, Delia Brandt does not know what she is doing. She kept finding ways to suck money from me and did a poor job running my business.

The woman is mad, also try to make advancements. Her company is new and I now learned that she started after failing some doctors in Fort Worth practice. Their workers constantly had problems with her. The woman is all about getting money from doctors by any means possible.

She has being sued a few times and has now threatened to sue my company. Please do your research and find a good company to help you run your practice. I failed to find out about her and now I feel so cheated.

I lost two of my best workers because I did not realize how terrible she treated them. She is a greedy money hungry witch, who is just looking for a *** doctor to pay her bills.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Practice Building Consultants. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Practice Building Consultants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Practice Building Consultants practice building consultants medical practice consulting for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments